ANALYST/ SENIOR ANALYST
Energy Ventures Private Equity is an independent private equity firm investing in the upstream oil and gas sector. Through our investments we play an active role in securing a safer and more productive future for the E&P industry. Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway with offices in Houston, TX and Aberdeen, Scotland, we are located at the heart of the energy industry and where technology innovations thrive. Energy Ventures Private Equity currently manages five funds with a total committed capital of $775 million.
- Screening and analysis of potential investment opportunities for our funds
- Analysis of market data within the oil-service segment
- Tracking and analysis of performance for existing portfolio companies
- Maintenance of internal databases for companies and transactions
- Preparation of required documentation for partner and board level investment decisions
The following qualifications are required:
- Master level financial education (MSc/MBA or similar)
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Proactive and comfortable in working in a hectic environment
- Strong English language skills both verbal and in writing
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast paced team environment, proactive and able to extract and communicate essential information yet have sufficient attention to detail. Furthermore, Norwegian language skills and familiarity with the oil- and gas business will be a plus. Our organisation can offer significant growth opportunities and a competitive package for the right candidate.
For more information, please contact Finn-Einar Mæle between 07:30 - 22:00 (10:00 - 18:00)
Applications can be sent to email@example.com, or through our system.