Portfolio Analyst to PRA Group in central Oslo
ArbeidsgiverPRA Group Europe ASStillingstittelPortfolio AnalystStedOsloFrist 11.06.2018VarighetFast
The Portfolio Analyst performs analysis and valuations of Non Performing Loan portfolios that PRA Group considers for investment, and develop and improves valuation models. The position is based at PRA Groups European office in Oslo, and involves travel to the European operations. The Portfolio Analyst reports to Director of Portfolio Analytics.
Responsibility and main tasks:
• Perform and/or support portfolio valuations
• Present and explain valuations to Investment Committee
• Develop tools and models for analyzing and valuation of potential portfolios
• Support and collaborate with analytics and operations in Oslo and Europe
• Discussion partner with the European management at request
• Master's degree in in finance/statistics/computer science or mathematics
• 2 years or more of financial analysis roles
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• Experience and interest in model development (incl. coding)
• High level of integrity, with results-orientation and a strong sense of urgency
• Thorough understanding of quantitative analysis preferably from banking and finance industry
• Ability to communicate and interact with various people at all levels and to present valuations
• Experience in modelling in tools such as, but not limited to, SQL and R
• Fluent English both written and oral and preferably a third language (Italian, Spanish, Polish, or German)
Work style and personal skills:
• Co-operative but also works self-contained
• Analytical and structured, yet creative
• Outgoing and good to communicate - like to present
• A challenging position in an international company with high growth ambitions
• A highly skilled and ambitious working environment
• Personal growth and development for the right candidate
• Central location in modern offices in Bjørvika
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
At PRA Group we believe great results are achieved by a diverse workforce and as such we would like to encourage women to apply. We use Semac background check in our recruitment process. All applications are treated confidentially and are handled consecutively.
PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA) is a world leader in acquiring non-performing consumer debt.
PRA Group is an integral part of the financial receivables lifecycle. We return capital to global financial services companies, strengthening their ability to lend and more attractively price credit for consumers. Over more than 20 years, we have developed longstanding relationships with many of the largest consumer lenders in North America and Europe.
PRA Group Europe, previously Aktiv Kapital, is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. It is one of the largest investors in non-performing credit portfolios in Europe.
For more information about PRA Group, please visit: www.pragroup.com